Sunday 16 July 2017

A new project

Hi, everyone! As you can see in the title, I just strated a new project. Ever wondered what stays behind all mai nail art pictures that were photographed on the beach, for example? 


Now it's time to find out more about me, as I just started a new travel blog! I just posted my article on Touristish and I'd love to know what you think about it! As I'm just at the begining with it, I'd very much appreciate if you could follow it and maybe leave a comment and let me know what are your thoughts about the article. Would you like me to change anything in the way I write them? Is it too much, is it too little? Your opinions are really important for me. 

 For example, you can find the story behind these two manicures I wore during my trip in Thassos, which I wrote about here. Please go and check it out! 
le,

Follow me on:

2 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Succes cu noult tau blog. Unghiutele arata super tare!

Dips Recipes said...

Great blogg you have here

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!