Thursday 6 October 2016

Polka dot dress

If you love vintage, you surely love polka dots, too. I, for one, do. And lately I've been searching for polka dot items of clothing a lot. If you wear a polka dot dress, for example, you don't need much more else to wear. They're naturally girly, elegant and sophisticated. So below I attached some pictures with my new addiction. They're all from StyleWe, an online women clothing store that offers free inetrnational shipping on orders over $60. Apart from dresses, they also sell sportswear and a lot of cute handbags. Make sure to check out this website! And please also tell me in the comment what's your opinion on polka dots and which are your favourite polka dots items.


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

Beautiful summer collection of girls,keep sharing

Silver Commodity Trading Tips

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!