Saturday 30 November 2013

Getting ready for Christmas Challenge: 1. Not yet, but almost!

Hi,
Today I'll show you the first manicure I created for Christmas 2013. I decided to take part in an awesome challenge created by Elsa from Like a candy shop. There will be 10 different manicures, as listed below. Anyone can take part in it and the good part is that there's no schedule - anyone posts when they want! Hope you'll have the courage to enter, too. You will find more details on her blog.


For this manicure, I started with two coats of Layla Mirror Effect -01 Metal Chrome on all nails except from my ring finger's, where I applied Illamasqua -Vince. On the accent nail, I stamped the snowflakes design from Bundle Monster's BM-H02 image plate and finished with clear top coat. I also added some green rhinestones on my pointer and middle finger. What do you think?
I cannot wait to show you the rest of the manicures I'm going to prepare for this challenge!

Instagram

You can see all the manicures created by other participants here.

15 comments:

Mădălina said...

Superb, asa cum ne-ai obisnuit.

Unknown said...

Loooove it! The mirrored nail polish is beautiful, and you're pictures are awesome as well :D

Oana said...

foarte frumos :)

Marya said...

Cat de frumoase sunt <3

Anonymous said...

Ce bine arata! <3 Imi place oja verde muult!

wanna-nails said...

Perfect snowflakes ! :)

Alyce in Tara Minunilor said...

So cute!

Ela's Dreams said...

superba manichiura iar oja Layla e exact ceea ce-mi doresc :)

Unknown said...

Adorabile :*

Abyukina said...

frumoasa combinatia, iubesc unghia accent :-)

Claudia C. said...

Ce frumoasa e oja de la Layla, iar modelul arata superb :)

Anca said...

Imi place unghia accent, contrastul dintre argintiu si verde

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty! Nice color combination!

Lydz said...

very pretty and classy, i love this manicure.

Janet D. said...

The mirrored nail polish is beautiful! I love your design <3

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!