Monday 15 April 2013

Puzzle nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you one of the popular March Nail Lacquers from Born Pretty store. It's a collection of 12 colours and what I have is a light blue, #1 on their website. Believe it or not, this is a colour that I never had in my collection and really wanted it. I applied two coats of it so as to become opaque. As you can see, it has a beautiful shine and I'd say it's a pleasant shade. 

I used my BM-319 image plate and Catrice -It Blue My Mind to create the puzzle design. I saw this manicure among many bloggers on the Autism Awareness Day and liked it so much that I recreated it. I finished with a clear top coat. What do you think?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

tare dragute :)

Marias Nail Art said...

It's very pretty - and the colors are great...

Tamit24 said...

This blue has totally taken my heart! with this cute bottle it's just adorable :)

nail crazy said...

lol, i have ti on my nails right now ;)
love the stamping, looks awesome :D

ManisbyMoore said...

Very pretty color!! Super cute mani!!

Unknown said...

the bottle looks so cute, love the color too ^.^

Amalia J said...

Very pretty! I've ordered from them but didnt even know they had polish!

Mina said...

I think that has to be the prettiest shade of light blue/turquoise I've seen of lately - adorable!

Simo said...

Simple si de efect,like

Unknown said...

Lovely mani !! I'm in love with the light blue shade :)

Pisik said...

Mi-a luat ochii de cum am vazut-o! Like it!!

Pisik

Katja Nail 2 Express said...

nice light blue color <3

Unknown said...

foarte dragut modelul si culorile

Carla said...

Ce frumos arata :)

A. said...

Ce culoare frumoasa!:X

kati_kz said...

Lovely manicure!

Nati said...

This is very funny!! And i love that blue from Catrice <3

Sofia Araújo said...

I love the tone o blue in the first pic, and even the bottle is gorgeous!

Beauty and others said...

Frumoasa nuanta de baza <3

Unknown said...

This is just lovely. :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!