Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas & Holiday manicure

Hi,
Firstly, I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas for you and your dear ones!
I want to show you the Christmas nail art I'm going to wear this holiday.
I started with two coats of Matt Dull White from Born Pretty and then I stamped
the stripes from an essence plate with a red nail polish. On my ring finger, I 
stamped the flower from the Hello Kitty image plate from Born Pretty and I applied 
a green rhinestone in its center. Finally, I put on a clear top coat.
What do you think?



5 comments:

Tina said...

Nails look gorgeous! Merry Christmas

Akuma Kanji said...

I think of all the Christmas manicures you've done this is my favourite! Merry Christmas! ^__^

Freshie said...

This is Christmas-tastic!

Unknown said...

Que lindo!
Feliz Natal!
beijos

Kaiyo Aino said...

omg so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!