Sunday 21 August 2011

Cherry nails TUTORIAL


Hi,
Today I'll show you a cute cherry manicure.
All you need for this is a dotting tool (I have this), a thin brush and some nail polish.
Here's the step by step:

After applying the base color, which for me was a light pink but you can chose any color
that you like (I think that a white, yellow or blue nail polish will suit perfectly), I made
some pairs of dots using Illamasqua Allarm.

Then, I took my Special Green from Konad and applied thin lines above the red dots for
creating the leaves.

I also made some "shiny shadows" with a thinner dotting tool. The nail polish used is
White Matt Dull polish from Born Pretty.

At the end, I applied the Sweet Color top coat.

What do you think?

25 comments:

Akuma Kanji said...

I have always wanted to draw cherries on my nails but I don't know howcome I haven't made it yet :P
I think seeing yours is the perfect excuse and "rememberal" I love them, very bright and a nice combination of colours, sweet joyful colours :)

Leelo said...

Great tutorial and the result is very fun and beautiful :)

.. said...

oh my goodness this is super cute! :)

Minty said...

Beautiful! Thank you for a tutorial too. This looks amazing. (:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous :x

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Want this mani!! Adorable. Might have to make a sad attempt =)

Erika said...

Adorable! And it looks easy enough that even I could do this! :D

Minnie said...

This is so cute!! Thank you very much for the tutorial;D

Billi said...

its sweet :))

SILVANA said...

These cherries are so sweet and this mani so adorable ;)

Blingernails said...

I love these, so cute and the tutorial is great, very helpful :) xxx

Kate said...

This is adorable:) I definitely need to try this!

Jenn said...

Awesome tutorial! I think I will have to try this!

Laetitia ♥ said...

I like the "seems to be easy-to-do" mani!
Thanks for the tutorial :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome tutorial! Love the cherry nails and the colors you used! By the way, I am your NEW follower!!! Love the blog!

Amber @ My Nail Graffiti said...

Good tutorial! I love this design a lot!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful..I need to start doing my nails all super cute again :(

Lyudmila said...

Wow! Vary cute design!

Adriana said...

superbe! :D

Cheeky Chic said...

amazing ..im sure gonna do that..ty

Unknown said...

Your nails look adorable!!!!

lauren said...

This is so cute! I most definitely need to try them soon!

Steph said...

I definitely have to try that! Now I just have to get my hands on some dotting tools. :)

Nixai_CherriesSweets said...

I love this manicure! Very good tutorial.

gemma said...

good tutorial for spring, i'll try this weekend!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!