Sunday 5 December 2010

Pink Velvet Leopard Nails

Hi
Today I'll show you the Nail Rock stickers.
The design that I'm using is called Pink Velvet Leopardskin.
They come in a small pack. You can use one pack for 2 manicures,
as there are 24 nail stickers.
So there are 6 different sizes for your nails. The 6th one is actually really big,
and if you don't have so big nails, you can cut it and use for another nail if you put
one sticker wrong, as I did.


Here's what I got:

It's a little hard when you firstly apply them, but as you get used to it, it's easy.

You can find more informations about them on their website.
A pack of nail warps costs £6.50

So, what do you think about them?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG they're so gorgeous!!
I love them!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!